Management & Directors
A highly experienced technical team with a track record of multiple discoveries in the White Gold District.
- Over 10 years of experience incubating and advising growth companies globally with deep expertise in natural resource sector
Chief Technical Advisor
- 20 years of experience prospecting gold in the Yukon
- Prospecting and soil work led to the discovery of the White Gold, Coffee, and QV projects [7.5M ounces Au]
- 1998 Yukon Chamber of Mines Prospector of the Year Award, 2010 Spud Huestis Award, and 2011 PDAC Prospector of the Year Award Recipient
- Founder & Technical Advisor of GroundTruth Exploration, developer of new exploration techniques (Drones to Drills) with a vast depth of experience in the Yukon
- Founder of RyanWood Exploration, the company that initialized “The Yukon Second Gold Rush” in 2009
- 1999 graduate of Ryerson University, Maruf earned his Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Accountant (CA) designations in 2001
- National Director of MNP’s Public Companies practice and an Assurance Partner in the Toronto office
- Currently serves on the PDAC-CPA Canada joint Mining Task Force.
- Commerce graduate from the University of Calgary, currently associated with a small venture capital firm
- Director of other TSX Venture companies