- Large property portfolio in the prolific Klondike placer gold mining district with over 20 million placer gold ounces discovered since 1896 and remains underexplored for 'hard rock' gold mineralization.
- Largest mineral quartz claim holder in the White Gold District with 17,500+ claims covering over 350,000 hectares/850,000 acres.
- The Company's property portfolio includes existing mineral resources of 1.14 Moz gold Indicated at 2.28 g/t Au and 0.402 Moz gold Inferred at 1.39 g/t Au at the Company's flagship Golden Saddle and Arc deposits, as well as 0.267 Moz gold Inferred at 1.62 g/t Au at the VG Deposit which is located 11km north of the Golden Saddle and Arc.
- Significant undeveloped discoveries in the District include Western Copper and Gold Corporation's (TSX: WRN, NYSE: WRN) Casino deposit with Measured and Indicated Resources of 14.5 Moz gold & 7.6 Blbs copper and Inferred Resources of 6.6 Moz gold and 3.3 Blb copper and Newmont Corporation's (TSX: NGT, NYSE: NEM) Coffee deposit with Measured and Indicated Resources of 2.14 Moz gold at 1.20 g/t Au and Inferred Resources of 0.23 Moz at 1.07 g/t Au.
- Project generator with a robust pipeline of numerous early-stage and discovery-stage exploration projects with favourable underlying geology and potential to host multiple mineral deposit types including orogenic gold, intrusion-related gold, epithermal gold-silver, and porphyry copper-gold (molybdenum).
- Experienced management and technical team with over 100 years of combined experience in mineral exploration, including major discoveries in the White Gold District.
- Strategic partners include well respected major Canadian gold mining companies Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (TSX: AEM, NYSE: AEM) and Kinross Gold Corporation (TSX: K, NYSE: KGC), with each owning approximately 19.7% and 15.8% respectively of the Company.
- Yukon is a stable Canadian jurisdiction that is supportive of mineral exploration and mining and is ranked as a top 10 global jurisdiction in terms of mineral potential and investment attractiveness according to the Fraser Institute.
- The Yukon Resource Gateway Project, a jointly funded infrastructure project between the federal government ($248 million), Yukon government ($112 million) and the mining industry ($109 million) will see upgrades to 650km of existing resource roads in the Dawson and Nahanni ranges. These upgrades will provide reliable access to mineral-rich areas like the White Gold District, significantly enhancing the prospects of future mine development.